The Doorway to Separation from GOD!
I had a dream in the wee hours of the morning of December 27, 2018; the dreams so vivid and clear that I am following the leading of the Lord to share it.
I was at a friend’s house; she had to run out and left me in the house alone. The moment she left a man came out and he and I came to a horrible fist fight; I found myself beating and chasing this man. The dream switched to another location of me praying and laying hands on the people. Even in doing that I was very aggressive in laying hands and I took notice and became gentler in my laying of hands. The dream switch another time and I was still fighting this man. When I finally separated myself, I notice two things—the man and his baggage. I asked him who was he and his exact words were, “My name is loneliness and I have been hiding out”.
The revelation I received from this dream is that loneliness has been hiding out and depression has been getting all the credit. Though they may be happening at the same time sometime, we don’t stop and address it, we will have a difficult time addressing it. We have tendencies to call loneliness depression. This is not a loneliness that is ordained by Jesus, this is a spirit that brings out so many other emotions and physical pain and illness.
Loneliness sets you up for the Jezebel spirit to release witchcraft against your mind and emotions—the purpose of the witchcraft is to wear you down little by little to control your life. Loneliness is a spirit that travels with isolation and isolation travels with self-medicating through drugs, alcohol, self-inflicted pain and sex to name a few that temporarily ease or lighten the burden which travels with abandonment that creates strong sense of rejection, which leads to anger, hatred, fight or flight response and fear. It immediately reminds us that it’s a wound and something is needed to fill it—there’s a gap, an opening, a break or a hole and it hurts—something needs to be filled in. HOW DO I FILL IT!
Loneliness cause us to make illegitimate, illogical, incoherent, inconsequent, inconsequential, invalid, irrational, unreasonable, unsound and weak decisions—loneliness impairs our judgment.
Because loneliness does not travel alone the enemy want you to believe that isolation is beautiful because it is your freedom from the crowd, from others, from the logic and principles of GOD and HIS purpose and intent for your life. But know, without a shadow of doubt, that loneliness is the enemy’s freedom to kill you, to kill the dream inside of you and prevent you from awakening from the dream and producing vision of GOD.
Loneliness can become paralyzing. It can make you doubt who you are as a person and question your existing relationships with people. You find yourself feeling lonely and you want to cling to something or to somebody, to some relationship, just to keep the illusion that you are not lonely. But you know you are — hence the pain. On the one hand you are clinging to something which is not for real, which is just a temporary arrangement — a relationship, a friendship. This type of loneliness causes you ignore your self-worth and settle for less in life—from love, relationship and to quality of life.
Excerpts from Apostle Jonas Clark’s article (www.jonasclark.com) says it best of how the Spirit of loneliness sets you up for the Jezebel Spirit to take root in your life.
“Loneliness sets you up for the Jezebel spirit to release witchcraft against your mind and emotions. You can stop Jezebel’s witchcraft right now. The purpose of the witchcraft is to wear you down little by little to control your life. Witchcraft is one of the demon spirits in Jezebel’s network.
When you first meet Jezebel, she is kind, flattering, and ministered to something inside you. She solved problems, came up with ideas and offered valuable insight. You felt finally someone understood you. You found a friend and companion. As time went by something happened, Jezebel changed. She turned on you with a cold shoulder instead of a warm smile. Imaginations ran wild, and you wondered what you did. Rejection, hurt, puzzlement, and pain surface from within. You are now ready for Phase Two of Jezebel’s control.
For a person to be overcome by the Jezebel spirit, they must fulfill certain conditions. Through witchcraft, the Jezebel spirit wants you to “give ground”. That means you slowly but surely give way to Jezebel’s influence.
The Jezebel spirit wants to steal your will to make decisions on your own. This is a “process” that takes a time to accomplish. First, Jezebel uses seduction. Seduction most always comes through some form of flattery. Flattery is a compliment or something that makes you feel good about yourself. Everyone likes a pat on the back for a job well done, but it’s the motive behind Jezebel’s complement we must discern.
Jezebel’s witchcraft is looking for “something in you” to grab hold of. In the process of time, Jezebel becomes someone you admire and a companion that you look to for counsel. Little by little she becomes your teacher and instructor while helping you make decisions. You see her as offering spiritual insight, counsel, wisdom, direction, and security. She may even give prophetic words of confirmation and direction. But, as already said, then one day something changes and confusion hits your mind, condemnation begins to set in, you feel insecure, tired, emotionally drained and ready to give up. You stop making decisions on your own and look to Jezebel to make decisions for you.
Something is happening to you. You notice Jezebel has replaced all other authority figures in your life including friends, parents, spouse and pastor. Bit by bit you feel the strength drained out of you, everything is your fault. Jezebel wants to know everything. She calls, she doesn’t call. You text her, but she doesn’t respond. Information that once fueled her to help is now used to beat you up until finally you give up and surrender your will. Jezebel’s witchcraft has finished its job. You are now Jezebel’s eunuch. Your life is not your own.
Jezebel’s eunuchs want to be controlled. Eunuchs don’t want Godly counsel or wisdom they want someone to make decisions for them. This is the fruit of Jezebel’s witchcraft because eunuchs have given up their wills to the Jezebel long ago. Eunuchs just look for another controller.
Eunuchs surrender their will to Jezebel and allow her to make final decisions. As the witchcraft beats you down, you slowly give ground. A Christian should surrender only to Christ, not to Jezebel. Jezebel’s witchcraft releases confusion, loss of personal identity, and emotional dullness. The dullness is similar to a drunken stupor.”
HOW DO I FILL IT!
- PRAYER— Lord, I want to respond to loneliness from a place of love in a Christlike manner from this day forward. I declare and decree that the spirit of Jezebel shall not take root in my mind, in my body, in my spirit or nor my emotions. Help me to overcome my fear of being alone by embracing and living in YOUR Promise—Strengthen me in this battle with the wisdom of GOD to disassemble the enemy’s strategy of isolation, self-medication, abandonment and rejection. Spirit of the Living GOD, wrap me in your arms and let your word stand up and speak in my life, always being a constant reminder that YOU are always with me, even until the end of the time. Strengthen me to stand in the day of adversity and diversity and know the difference between the GOD ordained loneliness and the enemy’s strategy to separate me from YOU. Because I am in YOU and I trust YOU that you have given me more than enough love, joy, peace, mercy, grace and compassion to share with others. I am NOT alone, I am NOT forsaken—I am a Child of GOD and HIS rivers of living water shall flow from me every day of my life. I bind the hand of the strongman of loneliness that have tried to constrict and restrict me from total access to my LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST and the benefits of being whom HE has ordained me to be. I bind the hand of the adversary and his cohorts—they shall be cut-off, cut-down and cut-away, in the mighty name of JESUS. GOD I give you permission for YOUR Spirit of Love, Wisdom, Joy, Peace, Mercy, Grace and Compassion to REST, RULE and ABIDE in my life forever and always Amen, Amen, Amen!
- You operate from a place of love, “it is not of need, it is out of having so much that you want to share. A new kind of joy has come into your being — that of sharing, which you were not ever aware of before.
Don’t let thoughts like “I’m always going to be alone”, or “I’ll never find a good group of friends”, or “I’m never going to have someone I can relate to” dominate your consciousness. The problem of using fear as a motivator in life is that making decisions out of fear actually pushes the things that we want away from us. For example, if we are afraid of being lonely, we actually attract more loneliness into our lives. Will anyone actually be energetically attracted to an energy field of fear and self-pity?
Try operate from a space of self-certainty and self-love, and you can’t help but attract that into your life. When you allow fear to be your dominant feeling, you are telling GOD and your enemies you aren’t ready to step into greatness yet.
- SLOW DOWN—Go with the Flow! Living in times of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to name a few in this modern society can be very frantic. SLOW DOWN—There is no need to rush, and no need to try to win the rat race. Remember, there’s nowhere you need to be, nothing you need to do and no one you need to impress. Sometimes, we cause ourselves anxiety by holding ourselves up to expectations society puts forward for us. You don’t need a group of 10 friends that you get together with each weekend. You don’t need a Twilight relationship. Holding expectations of achieving a cookie-cutter life only breeds stress and confusion. Learning to completely let go and relax will be one of the best things you can do to creating a happy life for yourself.
- Seek others out! Always remember, there are many spiritually-minded people out there. Don’t be discouraged if you haven’t found any yet within your immediate surroundings. Take action towards the lifestyle you want, and meet the universe halfway so that it can create synchronicities for you. Take a yoga class. Take a class at a local metaphysical shop. Hangout at a progressive cafe. Join a spiritual community online. Keep all your doors open.
- It’s not uncommon to feel alone or excluded in our society, especially if you have alternative views and beliefs. Don’t feel bad for yourself. Self-pity is useless. Feel proud that you have the courage to be yourself in a world where individuality is suppressed. Feel excited that as long as you are in integrity, you will only have incredible relationships from here on out. You are loved, and there are millions of others who feel the same way you do.
- Follow your intuition and do the things that come naturally to you. Life is about the journey. Work with the universe, follow your heart, and be open to possibilities.
The possibilities of:
- Actively Try to Reach Out and Socialize.
- Strive to Fight Self-derogatory or Disapproving Habits.
- Supporting Other Around You.
- Join a Group that moves you away from negativity through Prayer, Bible Study and things of Inspiration.
- Have Real Expectations.
- Don’t Blame Yourself.
- Do something creative, no matter how simple.
- Accept your emotions.
- Nurture Yourself.
- Bring it back to the basics.
- Go find yourself in an unexpected place. If you tend to hang around the house and that’s not helping you feel better, it might be time to take the show on the road.
- Let Yourself Dream BIG.
- Come Out of Your Comfort of Zone.
- Write Down Your Thoughts
- Don’t Be Afraid to Ask for Help.
Whatever route you take, remember that these situations are rarely permanent and that you do have the ability to overcome them with a little compassion and patience.
Continue to be Blessed and Highly Favored in GOD!
Today, Don’t Just Be Blessed ~ Encourage Thy Self in HIM!
Shepherdess Natasha C. Pearman-Pile
Categories: Prophetic Insight