Changes in our life; as little as they might be, can make a change in our outlook; and also help remove the boredom of living the same life, and in the same way year after year. Change little things, and notice how your life becomes better, and you become happier.
5 Steps to Better!
- Arrange or purchase new clothes. Although this seems obvious, the way you look is a major ingredient in how you act and feel about yourself.
- Think confident. Always. Use statements such as “I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me” or “I Am Winner” “I am Stronger” ect
- Think about our goals and eliminate obstacles that do not help us get there, such as drugs, people who bring you down, laziness, etc.
- Think of something we always wanted to do that was a little out there, Work in Ministry, Start a Business, Volunteering, or Something Cool.
- Try a little romance. Date different people. When you find someone you like, try doing new things with them to gain experience with people and learn to love. Live the life you love with the people you love.
Tips ~ Make Life Better
- Try doing one thing new each day, something you’ve never done before.
- Plan periods of physical activity into each day, as exercise and a healthy body are the cornerstone of a satisfied mind.
- Also try and explore the life you have! Meet new people who ACTUALLY have an interest in life.
- Continue exploring new things such as ministry, surfing, skydiving, whatever you’re into. Exploring new ventures gives you more confidence!
- Even if it is a family member, no matter what the case is—anyone who hurts you emotionally will constantly drag you down and never allow you to grow.
- Also avoid the “wrong crew” they will pressure you to do things you wouldn’t want to do just to bring you down.
- Avoid people who say you “can’t” or insult you.
Continue to Be Blessed and Highly Favored In God!
Today, Do Something Different ~ Don’t Just Be Great ~ Be On The Other Side of Brilliance!